Question from Leprechaun1

Age reduction?

Please anyone who is still on this board i need help on how to do the age reduction and i have the lost chapters please help thanks

Answers

SaikaiBushido answered:

You get age reductions by donating gold at the Temple of Avo, and sacrificing people at the Chapel of Skorm. It would be ill advised to do this before you've maxed out all of your skills, and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. The reason for this is that you gain age when you SPEND experience, and once you hit age 65 you don't age anymore. So once all of your abilities are maxed out, you won't be aging ever again in the game, and this would be the time to reduce your age. I believe you can get anywhere between 4 and 10 years taken off your age PER TEMPLE, so if you get 10 from each then your hero will be 45 for the rest of the game. Save before you sacrifice/donate in case you don't get the right amount of years taken off.
0 0

Age reduction ? Answered SethBanes13013
How do I solve the hero dolls quest? Unanswered Lane45
I need to make people follow me, and nobody will? Unanswered BreerEeto
What is the best way to get to 100% good when I'm already around 85% good? Open SaikaiBushido
Expressions? Open robinvonr