Question from robinvonr

Expressions?

I'm having trouble assigning my expressions to the directional pad. Whenever I enter the menu for "Items" and "Expressions" the expressions do actually appear where I want them but upon returning to the regular screen, all I have is the farting button on my right arrow, so how do I set it to make the expressions stay where I want them?

Answers

aurllcooljay answered:

It was the same with me, but I figured it out. You have to hold down the right trigger button, just as if you were going to cast a spell. While holding down the right trigger the items/expressions you assigned on the d pad are there. If you're not holding down the right trigger it has random expressions/items by default. Sometime this can be useful, such as when you are low on health or magic it has potions for them selected.
0 0