can I play this game on 360 without connecting to the internet?

1. I want to know if ill be able to play with out internet ?(i cant get access live in the country)

User Info: Bigfi

Bigfi - 8 years ago

1. While all of the above are correct, it depends. Have you played an original xbox game while your 360 is connected to xbox live? If not, your 360 does not have the backwards compatability update, so no, it won't work. Fortunately, you can download the update from xbox.com/support and burn it to a disk to apply it to your 360. Happy playing.

User Info: gamebrain89

gamebrain89 - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Yes you can.

User Info: Skured

Skured - 8 years ago 1 2
  2. No game EVER needs internet to play it

User Info: gxmmaster

gxmmaster - 8 years ago 1 3
  3. You are good to go offline

User Info: eerfgurd

eerfgurd - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. all Original xbox games can be played off line. the arcade ones you can only play the demo version off line.

User Info: BloodFawkes

BloodFawkes - 8 years ago 1 1
  5. Yes but some of the old ones won't work too because i got the disk and everything and while most of my xbox games work for my 360, every one of my 2003 games do not. Like I have tons of those unrealistic sports games (nhl hitz, mlb slugfest etc) and only the 2004 one works.

User Info: MUFFIN_PATROL

MUFFIN_PATROL - 8 years ago 1 0