Question from Bigfi

can I play this game on 360 without connecting to the internet?

I want to know if ill be able to play with out internet ?(i cant get access live in the country)

gamebrain89 answered:

While all of the above are correct, it depends. Have you played an original xbox game while your 360 is connected to xbox live? If not, your 360 does not have the backwards compatability update, so no, it won't work. Fortunately, you can download the update from xbox.com/support and burn it to a disk to apply it to your 360. Happy playing.
3 0

Answers

Skured answered:

Yes you can.
1 2

gxmmaster answered:

No game EVER needs internet to play it
1 3

eerfgurd answered:

You are good to go offline
1 1

BloodFawkes answered:

all Original xbox games can be played off line. the arcade ones you can only play the demo version off line.
1 1

MUFFIN_PATROL answered:

Yes but some of the old ones won't work too because i got the disk and everything and while most of my xbox games work for my 360, every one of my 2003 games do not. Like I have tons of those unrealistic sports games (nhl hitz, mlb slugfest etc) and only the 2004 one works.
1 0

Can i play this game on xbox 360? Open godfather203
How do I play Lost Chapters on 360? Open sonicevan
End game help? Answered Zwieg
Why can't i load my game??? Answered haoasakura99
Finish the game, but need exp. Anyway to get some? Open hanh106