Review by Little T

"After all this time.........."

Gameplay: The gameplay in this game is very smooth. It is a bit like Halo but you should definitely not compare the two. They are both DIFFERENT games. But the gameplay is very well done in this game. You can switch between characters by the click of a button. I am not a serious gamer but I do like a challenge, and this game delivers. Even on the easiest setting the enemies are fairly difficult and plenty in numbers. Unlike most other tactical games though, your computer AI for your team is well done. They are smart and don't need you ordering them around all the time.(Just when you want;))I give Gameplay a 9.8/10

Graphics: One word.....SPECTACULAR!!!. The graphics are so well done in this game and are the best I have ever seen from a game. If you are someone that likes good graphics you will not be disappointed. 9.6/10

Story: The main character in the game is Tex and he meets up with 3 other teammates to form the 23rd Special Forces Unit called ''Brute Force.''(how ironic) Basically you set out to kill off a alien race etc. It is pretty much based on the book if you have read it. 9.5/10

Replay Value: With its great single player you will play through at least a few times. But the best thing brute Force has to offer is its multiplayer aspects. You can play 4 player coop and each one of your friends can have a different squad member. You also have the choice of playing a deathmatch or a squad deathmatch. All this stuff is right out of the box. The good thing though with this game is you can download content off of XboX Live and that will always make you want to come back for more. 9/10

Buy/Rent: With great features, awesome gameplay and a great story line this game has everything. If you are an XboX Live subscriber it makes it even more appealing to you with the downloadable content. This is a must BUY!!

Overall: This is a must buy game. Just remember though that this is NOT Halo. Although it is a great game I feel it does not compare to Halo.(But you shouldn't be comparing them in the first place) It has a lack of multiplayer options but the ones that are there are awesome. This is a great game and I recommend buying it. 10/10

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/29/03, Updated 05/29/03