"Brute Force Is Now Among The Xbox Elite!"

I recently picked this game up and I was blown away. When I first read the IGN and Gamespot reviews I must admit I was a little scared by there stupidity. I must admint, when I picked this game up and played the first level. I was completely hooked.

You basically take over a team of commandos and go on random missions to save different clans of people. But there is actually more to the story then that. All of you main characters are actually genetic clones. You start the game as Tex, who is the leader type of the group. Then you slowly pick up more team members along the way. This game is comparable to Halo. The controls are almost the same as Halo's. It has the exact same feel as Halo as well.

The gameplay is very good. If your looking for a team combat game similar to a Clancy title you need not play this game. But if your looking for a non stop shooting rampage with a very good multi player mode. Then Brute Force is definitely for you. This game also has an option that I love, it is the first Xbox title to use the system link function in the regular campaign mode. And it makes for alot of fun. I recommend you play this a couple of times with a few friends.

There very good, but nothing special. A smooth framerate and a pretty good camera help this games graphics excel. It's not the best graphics you'll see on the Xbox but it is right up there with the current library. The environments are full of color and the character models are top notch.

Lasting Appeal: 10/10

This is the best part of Brute Force. With a multi player very similar to the one found in Halo. This is where you will find yourself spending many hours. And with all of the content MS is promising through Live it makes the lasting appeal even better.

Final Statement:

I'm not going to sit here and shove BS down your throat. Brute Force is not the best game on the Xbox. It's not even the second. But I will have to give it the third spot behind Halo and Splinter Cell. I cannot sttess enough as to how good this game is. Don't look at the reviews, i'm not sure what they were expecting, but this is a pretty good third person action title.

Final Score: 9.3 / 10