Review by sabermaster1

"A shooter with no challenge."

Introduction

A shooter with no challenge

The game doesn't have that bad of gameplay. You have some good levels and you have bad levels that no one wants to play. As everybody knows James Bond is an excellent multiplayer, you think you might get a goldeneye type of game, but you're wrong the story is some what boring. You can't save your kills are anything like that on your profile. This game has AI bots which most games don't. You will be disappointed that you don't have in really good maps and the ones you can unlock are not that much more fun then the ones you can't.

The story………… is the worse I have ever played. It is so boring. It's about saving world leaders and stop the nukes from blowing everything up. I think I had more fun watching TV. There is no really good ending. The bond girls are the best.

The graphics are better then the PS2 version, but come on you could put effort into the game to make them better the N64. You can see bonds face well, but the people and enemies are crap.

The sound is fairly nice and crisp you can hear a gun fire and the engines sound nice. The only thing is that the should of put a soundtrack in the game, but they have never had a soundtrack in 007. I think they need changes.

Replay: 8/10

The replay value of this game is very high because if you play the mission you can unlock new items for multiplayer and some items for single player. You can play the multiplayer forever if you have friends willing to play with you because just playing AI gets very boring after 30 minutes. Multiplayer is very fun with three friends, but you had to shoot people in the head about four times for them to die. I think E.A. should have taken time to make this a better game.

I would rent this game first before buying it, but don't do any of the mission because you could beat all of them in one sitting then there would be no point in buying it. Ha

Reviewer's Score: 6/10 | Originally Posted: 11/08/04