Question from AndoranGambler

Running/Acquiring DLC for this game in 2008?

Okay, any ideas on how I'd go about gaining access to the DLC for KoToR in the here and now? I've looked around, can't seem to find any answers.

- Slightly behind the times...

Rogue267 answered:

First off, you need Xbox live. Probably the first Xbox, don't know for sure. Anyway, then go to the Download tab on either the Options menu or the main menu. Then start the game and when you can go to the different planets you should see the planet Yavin 4. There you can buy new items and play pazzak.
2 0

Answers

damien_snpr answered:

As far as I can tell the downloads for this game have been taken off of Xbox Live. I don't think the console would matter, but I could be wrong.
1 0

Linkzoid answered:

I have a 360 with a Live account and only a few days ago I downloaded the KotOR DLC (Yavin Space Station). I live in the UK.
1 0

Knobstomper answered:

You only need an xbox live silver account to download the DLC.
It's still available, as the copy that was on my 360 was corrupt and I had to re-download it just a few days ago.
0 0