Question from Codyhchief117

Is it possible to kill Calo Nord?

I'm curious about knowing if it is possible to kill Calo Nord at the beggining of the game?

Answers

christopher8231 answered:

At first when you battle Calo on tarris you cant kill him. (spoilers alert) But After you beat the next 2 planets (Dantoonine and the one of your choice) you face him again, then you get to kill him and collect his remains.
2 2

seeker72 answered:

it is impossible to kill him on Taris. I modded so that I had invincibility and fought him he would not get hurt.
0 1

slim123121 answered:

you can't kill him because he needs to live for a set event later in the game. After you kill darth Malak's apprentice the next plantet you go to will have calo nord on it. only then can you kill him.
0 1

Emimemfan answered:

If you mean in the under city cantina then no you can`t, I have met people who used console mods on the PC and made it so their player can`t die and they couldn`t even hurt him let alone kill him. This is because he is needed later on in the game, he is recruited by Malak to kill you and and your friends. So no you cannot kill him until you meet him on a different planet.
1 0

DarthRekab answered:

You can't kill him on Taris, but when you go to a certain spot on your first planet, he's there. Ex: Tatooine, just outside the cave. Korriban: when you go to the valley the first time. Kashyyyk: After you come out of the shadowlands and back to the elevator, he's there. It's also wherever you'll find Malak's apprentice on the second planet you go to. The cronies he has depends on the planet, too. I usually fight him on Tatooine, and he has abunch of mercs, and they're easier to fight than wookiees, like he has two of on Kashyyyk. He has sith apprentices on Korriban, I think, but I don't know about Manaan.
1 0