Question from Chickenman77

What is the highest level you can get to before leaving Taris?

I want to know how high of a level you can get to before leaving Taris, since I want to be prepared.

Will_1231 answered:

Level 8.

I guess you can get higher if you keep killing the rackgouls, since they re-spawn, or by using the glitch with the prototype accelerator (check the Board FAQ on the Xbox board), but that would take a long time and it is likely that you will not want to do that for a long time.
0 0

Answers

fudrick answered:

Yeah, you should be level 8 on a normal run. But if you do all the sidequests, kill every enemy in the apartments and the lower city, and kill a few extra Rakghouls, you can leave at level 9, or probably higher. I left at level 9 on my first playthrough. You can also save levels by not leveling up ewhen you can and leave at as low as level 2. I wouldn't worry about it, no matter what level you get too you shouldnt have a problem, unless you save them which is more of an advanced strategy.
0 0

Jedi454 answered:

Level 8 just like what all the other guys said.
0 0