Question from Teddy_KGB813
Is it possible to get back into Manaan if I poisoned the big shark?
I'd like to know if it's possible to get back into Ahto City if I've already been there and poisoned the giant Firaxan Shark.
Top Voted Answer
Yes, it is possible. Save before you go to the Selkath court. Once you are there it is possible to convince them not to exile you. It might take a couple attempts to get all of the dialogue choices right but it is possible. You will basically blackmail the court into saying that if they exile you then you will spread the word that the source of Kolto has been destroyed.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Don't know for certain. You might try using the Sith shuttle in the docking bay down the hall from the Ebon Hawk if you didn't use it to access the base the first time. If it works, you'll have to use the "fast travel" option to get back to the Hawk to leave the planet.
No, you'll be exiled and will never be able to get into Ahto City again.
If you were hoping for some magic cheat to get you into ahto city now, soz, the only way of avoiding exile is to do the whole complicated path of sorting the liquids out.
Oh, and no, the sith shuttle won't work because you can't even leave the ebon hawk's docking room. but i thought the same hen i did the whole exile bit.
No. Like Shade said, you have to do the liquid sorting. If you're not sure how to do that, check an FAQ.
Choose these options for reprogramming the harvester:
1. Access the fuel tank pressure control.
2. Fill injector to max pressure.
3. Transfer gas from injector to container pod.
4. Fill injector to max pressure.
5. Transfer gas from injector to container pod.
6. Empty container pod.
7. Transfer gas from injector to container pod.
8. Fill injector to max pressure.
9. Transfer gas from injector to container pod.
or convince the Selkath to let you go free (if you poisoned the shark):
1. At the initial response, tell the truth, that "the harvesting machinery released a toxin into the water."
2. When they ask what happened to the station, respond with "It's not my fault! The harvester malfunctioned!"
3. When they ask what happened to the machinery, respond with "Okay, I did it. But you can't do anything to me - I know too much!"
4. When the court suggests that they will ban the entire republic, respond with "If you ban us, I'll tell that the kolto is destroyed!"
Try the galaxy droid.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|Is it possible to bypass Manaan?||Answered||MasterChiefMjlo|
|How do I get out of the manaan sith base?||Answered||Telvanni_Lord|
|how can I equip the sonic emitter in manaan?||Open||NATE9799|
|How do I get out of the Manaan Sith Base without being arrested...?||Answered||VV31RD0|
|How do i get to the training annex in the manaan sith base?||Answered||Telvanni_Lord|