Fighting flying fortress?

1. I am playing the level where there is a attack on Chicago and the main bosses hovering machine is creating a vortex that is destroying the buildings. I am able to destroy the outer power generators but can't seem to get to the internal ones. I follow the arrow to the rear of the machine and I see a round like part of the flying machine, I blast it like crazy but nothing happens.

User Info: dc10forlife

dc10forlife - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The only things you need to be shooting will be glowing and purple, like the outer generators. If the internal ones are the ones I'm thinking of, you need to fly underneath the fortress and enter it from below. There are eight or so generators inside.

User Info: cardshark1

cardshark1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I can help you.do you that misson when other attack on Chicago when you had to destroy that monster looking zep that ate the skull's big zep?just do the same to that flying fortress,go towards the front(watch out for the electicity!)and enter without crashing into the saws.time your entrance and blow up the cells.it won't be as easy because there are flamethrowers in side during your flight.but your missons not over yet.I'm assuming u beat the game already.

User Info: moron555

moron555 - 6 years ago 0 0