Question from TightNinja

Is this not compatibilt with the 360?

Is this game compatibilte with the 360?

charliebrown921 asked for clarification::

What do you mean?

Answers

DarthPoiuuy87 answered:

Yes, this game is compatible with the 360, go on Xbox.com and look at the compatibility list.
0 2

madkat99 answered:

No this one is not but the first Jedi Knight game is. DarthPoiuuy87 is SO WRONG. He needs to go back and read the compatible list again. You will need the Original Xbox to play Jedi Outcast.
1 0

SpartanFett answered:

DarthPoiuuy87 is right it works on mine but you have to have hard drive. Xbox.com quit updating the list about 3 years ago.
0 1

Bercilak answered:

This game is NOT compatible with the Xbox 360. I just bought it today, September 13, 2009, and tried to play it on my 360 after I read SpartanFett's message. However, SpartanFett is very mistaken. I have a 120 gig hard drive on my 360 and when I tried to load the game the message on my screen said, "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console."

Back to Gamestop I go for a refund. . .
0 1

How do I turn off god mode? Unanswered limpster4
Disemberment and blood? Open MasterTyler1
Why is there no walkthrough for xbox? Answered HALO_3_LORD