Why does the game keep telling me error reading disc after cairo station?

1. I returned and bought halo 2 three times, and still the same problem occurs. It always occurs after i beat cairo station. In other words, cairo station is the only level i can play. Outskirts doesnt work. why?

User Info: rahulram12

rahulram12 - 7 years ago

1. Well i can think of 2 reasons one is ther is something rong with the game reader or the game is scrached

User Info: justinhellper

justinhellper - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It has to be the x-box, heres what you do. Buy memory cards from an electronic store, save all your memory and bring the x-box to gamestop. Ask for a re ferbish. Saddly this is almost 200 bucks so only do it if your a die hard fan

User Info: fatkidkody

fatkidkody - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Very weird.

Only thing I can think of is all the disks you're using have part of it scratched to the silvery layer. It's possible, but I don't think very likely, that if you're using a 360 you may need to update your software. I'd had a similar problem with my 360 but a change of disks and an update seemed to fix that.

You could go to a Gamestop and find a refurbished one from them (approximately 60 dollars) but, like all the old ones, there's a good chance it'll break down within a year or two.

User Info: ScifiNutter

ScifiNutter - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Go maybe to PlaynTrade video game store and trade ur halo 2 for a new one

User Info: BigTeddy44KJD

BigTeddy44KJD - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. Go to game stop they will know what to do.

User Info: pizza_boy00

pizza_boy00 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Uhh....they are right cause my one is like that a bit and i cant play levels i want to play and it not fair...i know what its like...too so the others are right.... :)

User Info: i_like_poop

i_like_poop - 7 years ago 0 1