How can you get AI in split screen mode?

1. I know its possible. My friend accidentally did it, but he doesnt know how. I want to play against the AI in split screen mode. Can someone tell me how to do it?

User Info: Primeminister21

Primeminister21 - 7 years ago
    My friend did not or doesn't have a modded xbox and there was no way he was lying.

User Info: Primeminister21

Primeminister21 - 7 years ago
    The enemies were just elites and spartans like him. He went to split screen mode started walking around and out of no where he got sniped. Then elites and spartans appeared controlled by the AI.

User Info: Primeminister21

Primeminister21 - 7 years ago
    He also has no xbox live. He couldn't even figure out how to set xbox live up!

User Info: Primeminister21

Primeminister21 - 7 years ago

1. Yes, definitely no way of getting AI. Must be a mod, or he was on split screen. What did the enemies look like?

User Info: Darkel25

Darkel25 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Your friend was mistaken. Halo 2 does not have any bot AI in split screen multiplayer.

User Info: Diablo2121

Diablo2121 - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. If you was there when your friend made this "accident" then he may have a modded Xbox. If you weren't there he's either lying or has a modded Xbox. There is no way you can get AI on Halo 2 multiplayer without modding, unless it is co-op campaign.

User Info: ShroudedEagle

ShroudedEagle - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Ok i dont want to seem like a low life but i played halo 1 when i was young so i know that halo 2 doesnt have ai in splitscreen.Does your friend have xbox live if so than maybe youy mistaken them for bots.

User Info: wheredhalogo

wheredhalogo - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Its a glith all right or mabe it is set up corlectlee and it was another player playing on xbox live

User Info: GigaGamer95

GigaGamer95 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. He may have done the cloning glitch to make more "enemies."
    There is also a glitch that you can shot various weapons and the bullet will come from the sky/a different location.

That explains both of them. The only problem is that the only way I know how to clone is over XBL, although there may be another way I don't know about...

User Info: LinkFox101113

LinkFox101113 - 7 years ago 0 0