Question from Primeminister21

How can you get AI in split screen mode?

I know its possible. My friend accidentally did it, but he doesnt know how. I want to play against the AI in split screen mode. Can someone tell me how to do it?

Primeminister21 provided additional details:

My friend did not or doesn't have a modded xbox and there was no way he was lying.

The enemies were just elites and spartans like him. He went to split screen mode started walking around and out of no where he got sniped. Then elites and spartans appeared controlled by the AI.

He also has no xbox live. He couldn't even figure out how to set xbox live up!

Darkel25 answered:

Yes, definitely no way of getting AI. Must be a mod, or he was on split screen. What did the enemies look like?
2 0

Answers

Diablo2121 answered:

Your friend was mistaken. Halo 2 does not have any bot AI in split screen multiplayer.
1 1

ShroudedEagle answered:

If you was there when your friend made this "accident" then he may have a modded Xbox. If you weren't there he's either lying or has a modded Xbox. There is no way you can get AI on Halo 2 multiplayer without modding, unless it is co-op campaign.
1 0

wheredhalogo answered:

Ok i dont want to seem like a low life but i played halo 1 when i was young so i know that halo 2 doesnt have ai in splitscreen.Does your friend have xbox live if so than maybe youy mistaken them for bots.
1 0

GigaGamer95 answered:

Its a glith all right or mabe it is set up corlectlee and it was another player playing on xbox live
0 0

LinkFox101113 answered:

He may have done the cloning glitch to make more "enemies."
There is also a glitch that you can shot various weapons and the bullet will come from the sky/a different location.

That explains both of them. The only problem is that the only way I know how to clone is over XBL, although there may be another way I don't know about...
0 0

SCREEN ChEATING!!? Answered i_like_poop
What is the best strategy for Legendary Co-Op mode? Answered Wyrmcraft
Can you get skulls easier? Open spartin115
Where can I find a rocket launcher? Answered MYKMMM
No-hud machinima? Open RevStoningpot