Question from darkdragon30544

Random Banshee apearing?

On the last level, there is a banshee from the forth level that occasionally appears right next to the cliff where the scarab blows open the door. How do I get it to show up?

darkdragon30544 provided additional details:

Let me try to be a little clearer. The banshee from the level "The Arbiter" is right by the cliff facing the door that the Scarab blows up.

botboy50 answered:

That may be the Heretic Banshee glitch thing. I don't know because it never happened to me. If you fly around, you may find it. Or it's just a regular banshee that you can fly if your other one is damaged.
1 2

cloverofice answered:

It must be a glitch
0 2

Metallicafan506 answered:

It is not a glitch. It is unlockable by doing a certain order of events that could probably be found on youtube.
0 2

xXBangomangoXx answered:

Happened to me too. I was like "Cool!"

Must be a glitch, cus' it never happended to me again.
1 1

i_like_poop answered:

Dat is easy to answer! i can do that alot! basically i get the banshee and go to the scarab and ride inside 'till the door goes boom!and then jump on any leg and use it like a slide down to the floor!

ok there are two of them...1 near the wraith the comes out on the right -->
2. the second one is kinda hard to explain but if you look behind the scarab fraom the place you started at and look a little down and there should be the other one...(they might be perfect or random)

i hope it helps you....
1 2

moron555 answered:

holy crap this also happened to me,i saw a heretic banshee over there and damn it cool! But that glitch doesn't happen to me any more...
0 1