Random Banshee apearing?

1. On the last level, there is a banshee from the forth level that occasionally appears right next to the cliff where the scarab blows open the door. How do I get it to show up?

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 7 years ago
    Let me try to be a little clearer. The banshee from the level "The Arbiter" is right by the cliff facing the door that the Scarab blows up.

User Info: darkdragon30544

darkdragon30544 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. That may be the Heretic Banshee glitch thing. I don't know because it never happened to me. If you fly around, you may find it. Or it's just a regular banshee that you can fly if your other one is damaged.

User Info: botboy50

botboy50 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. It must be a glitch

User Info: cloverofice

cloverofice - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. It is not a glitch. It is unlockable by doing a certain order of events that could probably be found on youtube.

User Info: Metallicafan506

Metallicafan506 - 7 years ago 0 2
  4. Happened to me too. I was like "Cool!"

Must be a glitch, cus' it never happended to me again.

User Info: xXBangomangoXx

xXBangomangoXx - 7 years ago 1 1
  5. Dat is easy to answer! i can do that alot! basically i get the banshee and go to the scarab and ride inside 'till the door goes boom!and then jump on any leg and use it like a slide down to the floor!

ok there are two of them...1 near the wraith the comes out on the right -->
    2. the second one is kinda hard to explain but if you look behind the scarab fraom the place you started at and look a little down and there should be the other one...(they might be perfect or damaged...it random)

i hope it helps you....

User Info: i_like_poop

i_like_poop - 7 years ago 1 2
  6. holy crap this also happened to me,i saw a heretic banshee over there and damn it cool! But that glitch doesn't happen to me any more...

User Info: moron555

moron555 - 6 years ago 0 1