Review by Chubidubi

"Great game, but not as good as the first."

I was really looking forward to getting Halo 2 when it came out, but my parents never let me get it. Well I got it a month ago, and the game was amazing. I loved almost everything about it. Only a few small errors kept it from a 10/10.

The graphics in this game are amazing. From the smallest detail, like textures of a marines face, to the backgrounds and areas you go through. I love the Armory levels background of the Earth and all the Covenant and Human ships. I also love the way the guns look. My favorite will always be the Energy Sword, though.

While there's a good number of music tracks I like, some of the sounds are a little off. The sound of the warthog does get a bit annoying after a while. Now the song that plays at the main menu is awesome. Same with the ending music. I just wish they would tone down the sounds of the vehicles. When playing online, the loud noise can give you away instantly. Therefor, foiling your sneak attack.

The controls on this game are as smooth as creamy peanut butter. The controls are sensitive, but not too sensitive. So while in the heat of a battle, you'll have full control. Now for the downside. You jump like a frigging rabbit in this game Really, go co-op and look at each other jump. It's weird.

Now, this is the part where I get a bit confused. The opening of the game tells you nothing on how Master Chief got back. Sure we saw him fly off in the ending of the last game, but who picked him up? Anyways, about the ending now. I'm OK with cliffhangers, but for Halo 2? Come on, Bungie, don't do this to me. Well, good thing Halo 3 is almost here, or else id be gouging my eyes out with a spoon in my rage.

Re-playability: 10/10
This game will only get old if you've beaten it on legendary about 10 times, otherwise you'll be going on missions put on heroic or legendary, trying to find easter eggs and secret weapons. Multi-player will also get you hooked. We all know playing Capture the Flag in Coagulation brings back Red vs. Blue memories.

Re-playability: 10/10

<|Final Score: 9/10|>

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 09/13/07

Game Release: Halo 2 (US, 11/09/04)

Would you recommend this