Review by juvenile2005

"A 1 is too good for this game"

I can't think of a insult demeaning enought for this game. If someone gives you a copy of Drake consider it your moral obligation to destroy it. The game is so broken it is absolutely unplayable! Here is my review for the game Drake:

STORY:
You play as some guy named Drake who is part of some gang called the 99 Dragons. People break in and steal some ancient artifact and kill your master. You seek revenge on the people who did this to you. That could have been a decent story, but the way they present it is so bad. It looks like they threw it together as fast as they could.
2/10

GRAPHICS:
This is the only thing in the game that is actually mediocre. The cel-shading is OK, but it just feels like something is missing. It's sad that barely mediocre graphics are the high point in this game.
4/10

SOUND:
The music sucks. On every level you get this 1 minute annoying looped song. They couldn't even make the gunfire sound decent either. No matter what gun you get, they all sound the same.
3 /10

CONTROL:
Don't even get me started.This is probally one of the worst controlling games you can find for the Xbox, or any other system. They just don't work! They are all screwed up, and glitchy. Like you'll press jump and all they sudden the screen turns white and your flying. Sound good to you? I don't think so.

FUN:
Not fun at all. Glitches everywere, horrible control, bad story, and just overall BAD.

REPLAYABILITY:
It's unbearable to make it throught the first level, let alone the whole game. You'll be cringing just through the opening cut-scene.
1/10

OVERALL:
Simply put, it's just a very bad game. I don't know why they even bothered making this game. it's as bad as E.T. on the Atari 2600. I don't know how anyone could make this bad of a game even if they tried. This is a perfect example of why comic book companies shouldn't make video games.

Reviewer's Score: 1/10 | Originally Posted: 05/30/04