Review by PT

"Worthy of the Xbox"

I know what you're thinking. It is just another Star Wars game. I thought the same way. I didn't really like Star Wars, but someone told me it was as good as Halo. With that, I had the game. I thought about this after playing some of the game. It is as good as halo!

Graphic 10/10
The graphics are super! I was in shock at how good it was. It looks so realistic. The look of the gun is sweet. The looks of your squad mates are super. The environment is unbelievable. Everything looks good. It is a Star Wars game! What did you expect?

Story 8/10
The story is leading up to the new Star Wars movie, “The Revenge of the Sith”. It starts out as you a clone soldier and a team of three others on varies battlefields. The game is telling you parts of the Clone Wars. This game is a great way to get ready for the new movie.

Game play 10/10
The game play is sweet! You go through levels blasting everything in sight. The game, at first, is a little hard, but it does get easier. There are many different types of guns you get. The bad part is that you do not get to battle many different types of enemies. The important part is that you have fun, and I think you will with this game.

Multi player 9/10
The multi player is a little limit to the type of games you choose. Though if you have Xbox live you WILL have hours of fun!

Replay Value 8/10
This game is a little short. It is about 10-12 hours, and it will fly by. The missions are so fun that you would want to replay them, or you can challenge yourself by beating hard.

Rent or Buy?
If you like Stars Wars then this must have. But if you don't like Star
Wars, or never heard of it then a rent would be ok.

In conclusion this game is good for a shooter. If you don't have the money for it, don't worry.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 04/04/05