Where can I find Scrool of the Wolf Ender?

1. This is the one thing in this game that I have tried endlessly to do and failed constantly. I know that the Scroll, which cures werewolves without the usual sacrifice, is in Gloomy Cave, where the Glenmoril witches are hanging out. I know it is in an icicle and that I need to levitate to get it. I even had someone tell me that it is in the icicle that is just northwest of the campfire. Yet I have tried to find this scroll almost since the GOTY edition came out, and have never been able to do so.

PLEASE! If there is anyone out there who knows where it is, and can find some way of articulating that location in terms so simple that even I can follow the instructions, I am now at the point of begging you to help me. Thank you.

User Info: trueBeastslayer

trueBeastslayer - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I believe for the scroll to appear where the witches are, you MUST be a werewolf to acquire the scroll. I am not sure, because I cured my werewolfism right away, but it isn't there for me, so maybe that's your problem.

Hope this helps.

User Info: philcheesesteak

philcheesesteak - 6 years ago 0 0