Review by Shado Man

"Just as good as expected!"

Well, in another review for SWJKII:JO, I said it was the best game I've ever played. Not anymore! The graphics are stunning, the sounds amazing and the storyline is equally good. I've only had the game for 2 days and it's already my favorite XBox game. Now, to the ratings.

Gameplay: 10
While a bit confusing at first, the gameplay is the bst I've ever experienced. Basically, you pick from 5 characters of the faction you choose, and then you are sent into battle. In battle, you have a primary weapon(blasters), and secondary weapons(missiles, grenades, etc.). Then, you have the ability to jump into a vehicle. There are 4 different classes of vehicles ranging from the Speeder Bike, to the Imperial monster, the AT-AT. There are also things called Command Centers. Try to capture as many of these as possible. They are spawn and respawn point for you and your troops. If you control all of them, a victory countdown begins. When it hits zero, you win!

Story: 9
Well, the story isn't as good as it could be. The only thing to do is pick the world you want to invade, and try to win the battle. However, there are 3 different modes of play so you can customize your story to a point.

Graphics: 10
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Better then Halo. Much better. Even at distances you can see an enemy perfectly well. Each trooper is incredibly detailed. That goes for their weapons, too. The ships look even better than they do in the movies.

Sound: 10
While the sound is a bit different from the movies, it still sounds great. The opening theme just happens to be the Imperial theme. Any diehard Star Wars fan loves that theme. Every other theme is included oin the soundtrack for this, too. Simply great.

Replayability: 10
Apart from 3 different modes, 3 different difficulties, XBox Live and regular Multi player,you have an Instant Action feature. With this, you can go to any battle, choose which era and play several different games in a row. You won't get tired of this game soon.

Rent or Buy: BUY
Definitely a buy. There's no way you can experience this game by renting it. But, it's still pretty expensive right now. You might want to rent it first and then buy it later.

Overall:

Gameplay: 10
Story: 9
Graphics: 10
Sound: 10
Replayability: 10

Overall: 10

The best game I've played for XBox. If you don't get it, you're missing out.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/23/04