Question from xtremerockninja

How do I get past bad bessie?

I've tried everything everyone has said to get past the freezing glitch. It's very hard because Bessie can run faster than Red can and even when I climb on top of things she still runs up and it freezes. When i try to run away, she just follows me and eventually catches up and it freezes. After i've climbed something, like a rock or the shed, it'll freeze when she's not even on screen. What can i do? This is making me very angry.

OminousShadow87 asked for clarification:

I also have this problem...this game rules and I'd like to think that a stupid little freeze like this is fixable...

vsc1988 answered:

Oh bad Bad Bessie she super sucks. But there is a cheater way around her. Right after the cut scene run back off the rocks shoot all the guys that appear make sure they are dead. Then before heading up look out if, Bad Bessie gets close the game freezes. Head over the the rock that is on the left hand side jump on top of it and wait for Bad Bessie to go over to the shed on the right of the screen (the smaller one) shoot her on top of the rock until you can't see her any more. Then get off the left side of rock and look straight at the shed you will see her pop in and out (for some reason she doesn't get close to you and doesn't move from that spot) and with a couple of TNTs and some time shooting you can kill her and save.
2 0

Answers

diosprometheus answered:

I this problem too. I thought the used disk was bad so I sent it back and bought a new one. No such luck. Freezing Problem still there.
0 0

HTownGfrom713 answered:

Okay i know this is hard but once the fight starts just stay where u are, she will hide behind rocks and such just shoot her from where your standin she will peek out from the rocks recommend buying a rifle for this... again patience is a virtue this will take a while but its able to do.
0 0