How do I beat this giant evil snake?

1. I don't know the name of this creature, but it looks like a giant evil snake coming out of a hole in the middle of the manssion. Not only does it attack with it's claws, but it also breaths fire.

User Info: Taz4Ever007

Taz4Ever007 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It has been a long time, but IIRC, this is "Princess", the boss of the two Mansion levels. If this is your second encounter, take a page out of the "Jaws" playbook and fire your Harpoon Gun at the barrel/canister in Princess' mouth. It will open its mouth to scream and breath fire - that is your opportunity. Eventually it will explode and the battle will be complete.

User Info: LokiISP

LokiISP - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. One of the weaknesses that is hard to find, is the eye of the monster. another way to beat the creature could be to have one person (w. co-op only) in front to distract the snake while the other hits it from the back. I hope this helps!

User Info: MiyuChan09

MiyuChan09 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I think he is referring to the first encounter. On easy and normal mode, hitting Princess with your strongest weapons first while continually circling her should be enough. If you are on a harder difficulty, on 1-player, I believe you need to circle Princess while at times ducking into little niches in the wall when she starts throwing her claws at you.

User Info: Spirolli

Spirolli - 7 years ago 0 0