Ammunition - How do I get the cheat code to work?

1. I looked up a cheat code for ammo refill, but it doesn't work for me. It said to do it in the pause menu, and then Y, Left , Y, RIght, X, Click the Right Analog stick. It doesn't work. The $5,000 cheat worked, so I know I'm doing things right. Please help? I run out of ammo constantly. I know this is an older game, but it's so much fun. It holds up very well - if I can just get some ammo until I get enough money to buy what I need!

User Info: SeattleJen

SeattleJen - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well u must enter the code quickly on the pause menu.If that doesn't work then u maybe have a defective controller.Or maybe u'll just have to use the original way of getting ammo,buy it or get ammo from killing enemies.

User Info: gamergurl123

gamergurl123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can only put in a cheat every 5 minutes

User Info: Rykerjoe10

Rykerjoe10 - 5 years ago 0 0