Question from Lupercius

Military base sub level?

On Telos, at the old military base, there are two doors I can't seem to get open. I know one of them to be a deleted plot line for HK47, but what about the door to the military base sub-level?

thematt2 answered:

That's the one for the mentel droid-I mean LOYOL NON-crazy droid(chukels nervously),uuuhhh uh-oh.Exclematoin:WHAT DID YOU CALL ME MEATBAG.Calm dowm hk-47.i didn't mean it.Threat:Meatbag I will kill you!(shots matt matt flip swich on keyboard HK-47 shuts down matt gets back up gets first aid kit heals self).Sorry 'bout that but yeah the door your talking about is the cut content.
2 0

Answers

construct8 answered:

Another theory is that the military base sub-level area was either overlooked or left unfinished by the developers because they were being rushed near the end and pressured to finish the game in time for its advertised release.
1 0

thematt2 answered:

True.
1 0

Is it possible to enter through doors in military base? Answered futureTrunks374
Can you open this military door? Answered bama12
Level Up? Answered KingKaineng
Level 50 on Peragus? Answered ibleedblue93
Kreia level up? Answered KingKaineng