Military base sub level?

1. On Telos, at the old military base, there are two doors I can't seem to get open. I know one of them to be a deleted plot line for HK47, but what about the door to the military base sub-level?

User Info: Lupercius

Lupercius - 7 years ago

1. That's the one for the mentel droid-I mean LOYOL NON-crazy droid(chukels nervously),uuuhhh uh-oh.Exclematoin:WHAT DID YOU CALL ME MEATBAG.Calm dowm hk-47.i didn't mean it.Threat:Meatbag I will kill you!(shots matt matt flip swich on keyboard HK-47 shuts down matt gets back up gets first aid kit heals self).Sorry 'bout that but yeah the door your talking about is the cut content.

User Info: thematt2

thematt2 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Another theory is that the military base sub-level area was either overlooked or left unfinished by the developers because they were being rushed near the end and pressured to finish the game in time for its advertised release.

User Info: construct8

construct8 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. True.

User Info: thematt2

thematt2 - 7 years ago 1 0