Lightsaber duplication Glitch ???

1. I was looking trough the codes on this website and I came across the make a super saber glitch and it said i can use a lightsaber duping glitch but it didnt say how... anyone know what it is or where to find it?

User Info: Gacoa

Gacoa - 7 years ago

1. For more accurate information you can go to the "cheats" section in DSimpsons FAQ on this site.

Lightsaber duping glitch:
    1. Have a lightsaber
    2. Got to workbench
    3. Select lightsaber you wished to be duped
    4. Go to the Change color crystal section and change the color; then assemble the lightsaber
    5. Go back to lightsaber and select the color crystal slot again, but do not change anything; just select "assemble"
    6. You will now see another lightsaber in your inventory. Immediately save and reload as this will change the lightsaber from glitchy to an official normal working lightsaber.

Again, if this did not work consult the "cheats" section in DSimpsons FAQ on this site.

Hope this helps

User Info: bama12

bama12 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I belive this also works to help Duplicate Focess Crystals and other Items for the Lightsaver also so you can make the super saber a lot faster

User Info: jaws_ra

jaws_ra - 5 years ago 0 0