Question from KingKaineng

Good or Evil for easy game?

Just want what side will make the game easy. Being good or evil in the game.

KingKaineng provided additional details:

I might of not made it clear of easier. What I meant by it will it be easier to kill enemies being good or evil. More of force powers, like being good with dark side powers or having light side powers or both.

SmokeRulz answered:

In response to your additional details:

If I understand you correctly, you want to know how to make the game easiest if you're just using Force Powers, say as a Consular/Jedi Master or Consular/Sith Lord. Well, Dark Side force powers are the offensive ones. Light Side (and Neutral) tend to focus on stat buffs rather than straight up offense. So your choices would be:

1) Play Dark Side and focus on Dark Powers, pumping your Wisdom. Since you'd be Dark side, it'd cost you much less to use Dark powers. Light Side powers would cost a lot more, unless you wanted to devote energy to pump your Charisma stat.

2) Play Light Side and focus on both Light and Dark Powers, pumping both stats for the most part. Since you're Light Side, you'll have very little difficulty casting Light Powers, but Dark Side powers will require more investment in Charisma, possibly more than your Wisdom.

For me, I'd say that Option #2 could result in a much easier time, if you build your character right. You'd be able to cast Dark Powers at a reasonable cost with great effect, while still being able to throw out Light Side powers at your leisure for reduced cost due to your alignment.
0 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

It doesn't really matter, as this game is incredibly easy no matter what you do, outside of purposefully nerfing yourself. One could say the Dark Force Powers (especially Insanity and Force Storm) give the evil side the edge, but I've played a totally-Light Side Jedi who used Dark Side powers all the time; just kept my Charisma a little high. Also, Light Side gets the absolute best ultimate Force Power near the end of the plot.

If you want it to be easy, simply set your difficulty to the easiest setting, and play however you want. Hell, play 2 games: A Light and a Dark. The game, despite all its cut content and unfinished state, is a great game and deserves to be played many, many times.
0 0