Question from Crisfrfghtr

How do I get past Hayes?

When you're at the level entitled 'Hayes', you walk through, kill the dinosaurs, cross the water and burn down the bushes across from the ledge after you go through the arch way... That part I understand. But then I turn around to go grab the stick from the post so I can open the door and there is no sign of Hayes. Carl is standing by the door filming but I can't find where hayes is. In fact, I never see him standing on the ledge that he's supposed to be on even when I first walk into that area. I'l really confused... How am I supposed to finish the level (get through the door) if Hayes is no where to be found?

Answers

josh482 answered:

You may have to look for hayes or there is a glitch in your game because i looked for hayes.
0 1

cinderis answered:

My advice:
I had the same problem and I was cheating.I started over WITHOUT cheating and Hayes was there. DON'T CHEAT!
0 0

darthluke390 answered:

I did on the Game cube version 360 and Xbox no prob
0 0

deford77 answered:

Yea it works if you dont cheat
0 0