Review by Flamingeagle04

"This game is golden, very fun for parties!"

I may be rating this so good because im a die-hard fan, but I may not. I really love this game, and heres a sum-up: You get to play through story as Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi. When you beat a level you get experience points, which you can put into skills. There are combat skills, and force skills, and the system is sort of like Lord of the Rings. Very simple, and easy, this game is based off of the movie. There are some movie scenes in the game, along with the actual soundtrack. This game is all about Anakin, and his turn to the dark-side.

Gameplay - This game is about Anakin, so when you start, it will be mind-boggling. The controls are very simple and easy to learn. This game is not really all that difficulty, unless you put it on hard mode; and then it becomes tough as nails.

Story - This game explains how Anakin Skywalker, also known as "The Chosen One", or so Qui-gon Jin said. Anakin Skywalker, transforms from Slave boy, to Sith Lord. This explains the transformation, and shows who is behind the evil transformation. This game... is the last chapter to the Star Wars Saga.

Graphics/Sound - The game looks great, and the sounds are great. The graphics are so great, that it feels like you get sucked into the game. They detailed Anakin, Darth Vader, Ben Kenobi, and other characters, very, very well. The sound is also great, because it is the actual soundtrack used in the movie. If you like John William's previous work with Star Wars music, I'm sure you will love the music in this game, as much as you do the movies. The sound effects are very nice; they range from blasters, to light-sabers, to jumping, to force powers, and the list goes on.

Play Time/Replayability - On easy this game probably only take about 1-2 hours to complete, but when on normal, it may take from 3-4 hours. On hard mode, it is insanely hard, and it may take 7-8 hours of not-dying. The game for me, is very re-playable. You get bonus missions, and Co-op missions just like it. Other than that, you can duel friends with one of about 10 different Jedi. This is a great game for competing when your at a party. Finding all of the secrets takes a while longer, and makes the game more enjoyable.

Final Recommendation - If you have never played a Star Wars game before, I suggest that you rent it first. This game can be beaten in one rental period. If you want to have fun fighting the computer, or your friends, then I suggest you buy it. If you are a die-hard Star Wars fan like me, then that should draw you into buying it. If it was a gift, I would keep it, as a symbol of the last act of Star Wars.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 05/06/05