Review by shAdo_1253

"This battle will go down in history"

Introduction: The Battle Field that hit the PC is now in to take control of the Consoles for their Territories. Now let's review.

Graphics: 9.5/10
The Graphics great when the Sun hit off the Land it reflected. The explosions are very realistic too. The weapons were very detailed.

The sound of the guns where all the same and wasn't sounding like the real things Except for the vehicles.

Game play: 10/10
The game play is where its all at you can take control of anyone that's in your team if it's in a vehicle or on foot. The Helicopter was a hard to control and hard to use if you was in single player. Star ranking at the end of every mission is very tough because if you want to go up the ranks you have to be fast, kill everyone, and not die which is impossible I thought I could be fast one time and kill everyone the next time but nope you have to do it all in one time. The game play was a little hard at difficult too because I would keep on dying after it took a long time to switch characters because be the time you get to a different character he would already be shot up and if you die then you lose 5000 points from your points…You can get Ribbons for doing some thing like killing 5 enemies with one clip or killing some people with a handgun or some thing like that the hard ones was the awards for killing helicopters...

Story: 9.5/10
The Story was that your teams up with the Chinese, us or European but you don't get to pick which you want to team up until the last mission. And you're out at war with nation against each other. The story changes every mission so there is really no story to it.

Weapons: 8/10
Every time you go up a rank you gain a new weapon. Rifle, sniper, support, engineer or special op would be your weapons of choice and every weapon has 5 different weapons for it.

Replay value: 8/10
The replay value I don't think would be very much unless you have X-Box live.

Rent it or buy it?
Renting this game would be the best way to go unless you have X-Box live then buy it.

Pros: Switching Through characters
Cons: hard to control the helicopter

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 02/06/06