How do I beat the enemy in the arena?

1. I am in the arena and I am trying to beat the enemy, and I need to know what to do?

User Info: Duckstar77

Duckstar77 - 8 years ago

1. Do not get close to him. Try to get to the small high platform, use speed kill to finish 1/4 of his life bar. Get to the final small high platform then use speed kill to finish 1/4 of his life bar. After that, he lost 1/2 of his life bar and you must face to face with him now. Attack his leg then run away because he has a move that one hit can kill you. Continue to do that until he drop to the ground, come near him then use the speed kill to fiish him up quickly.

User Info: krauser1989

krauser1989 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You need to blind him by jumping on him using those platforms and use speed kill and after you blind him you need to hit him but he runs after somehow even though hes blind so watch out and use the sands of time to help

User Info: decrosis

decrosis - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. You need to blind him by jumping on him using those platforms and use speed kill and after you blind him you need to hit him but he runs after somehow even though hes blind so watch out and use the sands of time to help

User Info: decrosis

decrosis - 7 years ago 0 1