Review by MasterOromis

"Fantastic...just amazing,worth buying with the other two!"

Overall 10

Put simply, this game was the best in the series hands down. With the voice of the original Prince, and his style from Warrior Within, plus the great storyline, this game turned out beautiful.

The Dark Prince 7

I really liked the appearance of the Dark Prince, and it was awesome to swing that chain around. I LOVED hanging from chains and strangling Sand Monsters with it. The only downside was that he was losing health FASTER than the Sand Wraith from WW. But still, he was kick-ass. The only problem with him is...in the EB games demo and presentation, I liked his old appearance better, because he looked more kick-ass and had awesome platinum hair instead of the stupid floating hair they gave him.

Graphics 9

Amazing, I loved Babylon, especially the view I got while climbing up to the battle with the Vizier. The only thing I didn't like was during the scenes where the Prince had gigantic neck muscles. Where the hell did he suddenly get those?! And the CG sequences were just beautiful. Anyway, it still gets a nine out of ten.

Music 5

I liked it a little bit, but most of the game I was listening to Greenday, only turning it down when they were talking. But still, I think they did good by changing from metal back to the old Persian sounding music (though I kinda liked the music from WW).

Story 10

You'll have to find this out for yourself, as I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't played yet. All I can say is that you'll be shocked, astounded, and kept on the edge of your seat as Bungie brings this fantastic series to a fantastic end.

Sound 8

While everything certainly sounds realistic, the dagger speed kills seemed a little too loud to be ignored by other guards. But otherwise, I think Ubisoft did pretty good in this department. And is it just me, or does Yuri scream like a little girl?

Replayability 9

I found myself beating the game and I wanted to do it again and again and again...but eventually it'll run out.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/28/05