Review by Jedi_Master_Sam

"The Force is strong in this game"

When I first played this game, I couldn't stop. It's just so awesome.

Game play: I think that the game play in the game is just awesome. Basically, you run around a Battlefield, killing all of your opponents, capturing all the command posts, or taking the flag, depending on what game type you're playing. It is so addictive, that I have played it every day since I bought it. Even with all of that, I still haven't got all of the bonuses that the game offers. Man I think that this game is awesome.

Since Battlefront 1 came out there have been numerous improvements, and things added on. Space Battles, they have been added in and they have been made perfect. I don't think I know of any game where the space combat is more detailed. You can fly the most popular ships from the movies, then blow them up in combat. You can attack capital ships. You can board enemy capital ships, and destroy them from the inside, and then steal their ships on your way out.

The space battles are so awesome in this game, and space battles aren't even the main point of this game. There are other new things in this game which makes it more enjoyable then Battlefront 1. One such thing is the ability to sprint. Now while that doesn't sound like much, it adds a whole new way of playing this fine game.The only thing I don't like about this game is the fact that they removed the star ships from land battles. But even with that gone, the other things that have been added cancel it out.

Graphics: Superb. That's all that need to be said about the graphics of this game. The graphics are up in the best of all games on the Xbox. They're even better then the graphics from Battlefront 1, and they were good. They are so clear, it's just perfect. Although I say that this game has very good graphics that is on the Xbox. For the PC, I'd say that graphics would be just as good, if not better, with the right PC. For the PS2, and the PSP versions of the game, I'm sure that the graphics would be very good, just not as good as the Xbox. Mainly because the Xbox has greatly superior graphics compared to those two systems.

Sound: What can I say, it rules. Just like all Star Wars games, movies, and anything else that is Star Wars and involves sound. John Williams just made really good music for Star Wars. The sound effects are really good as well. The lasers sound like lasers, the sound reloading a blaster rifle makes the sound like it should. The lightsaber hums like a lightsaber should. Even the way the troopers speak is just like from the movies. Now with space battles, they even sound like the movies. The laser cannons firing around you, the star ships speeding around, and the explosions, they just sound so real. Well real in a Star Wars real kind of way.

Value: I think that this is the best Star Wars game ever. In fact, I think that this is one of the best games ever. If you don't own this game, buy it. If you already own it, good for you, because it's one of the best games ever.

Rent or Buy: I say buy, because there just isn't enough time to fully get enough out of the game. I have played this game for 100 hours or more. It's not that it takes that long to finish, it's just so fun, so I continue to play it, and continue to love it. I don't think that this game will ever get old. Along with a lot of the other Star Wars games I own.

That's why I gave it 9.7 out of 10. It's so awesome.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 08/18/06