Review by FightingIrish

"This shall bring balance to the Force of Star Wars games"

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a great game, and it has new features like space battles and an improved Galatic Conquest.

Gaphics- 7/10
The graphics of this game are ok, but nothing spectauclar. I personally like them, but others might not. The soldiers don't have blank faces, and the landscapes are beautiful. The space battles are stunning, and not even Rouge Squadron had better graphics

Sound- 10/10
I wish I can give this category a 11, because the sounds are beautiful. The guns sound realistic, but the music, is amazing. The last time I heard Duel of the Fates, I was in 2nd grade, and it brings back memories. They have a good amount of songs, including A Hero Falls, or the slow song during the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Gameplay- 10/10
This is where the game really shines. Rise of the Empire mode is where you are [art of the 501st legion of the GAR. You do missions. There is also objectives. Galatic Conquest takes a while to beat, and suprisingly longer, since they took out Bespin, Rhen Var, and now a planet has only 1 battlefield. Space battles make up for that, and the whole intensity feel should make you feel right at home, even if you are on Polis Massa. Heroes are fun also, and now you can play as Obi-Wan, Yoda, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Han Solo, and many more. The new HUD is kinda nice, except, it's a little overdone. That ios not a problem, for all the other aspects of this game make up for the weaknesses. The AI is smarter, and the enemy's actually dodge grenades thrown at them. One bad thing is that everytime you take a command post, you usually lose one. There is Capture the Flag mode, and it is cool. Hunt, another mode, is where you can wipe out a spieces, like Ewoks or Jawas, (or more convient, Jar-Jar's Gungans) or defend them. Playing as an Ewok is cool.

Replayability- 10/10
Galatic Conquest takes a while to complete, and after Rise of the Empire mode, you will be satisfied.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/29/05