Question from husambt

Asked: 1 year ago

Can any one list the chapters in order?

My auto save isn't the last saved point because it depends on the xbox clock; that resets after each shutdown :(

From: jammymacster 1 year ago

Altogether, there are 40 chapters in Bioshock Infinite.

1. The Lighthouse My debts were many. My options were few.
2. Welcome Center All I had were questions. But questions get you killed.
3. Raffle Square
4. Comstock Center Rooftops They had my scent. If I didnt get the girl soon, this whole job would be scotched.
5. Monument Island Gateway Comstock knew I was coming. Who told him? Them that sent me here? If so, whats their real game?
6. Monument Tower It didnt seem like a place to hold a young girlWhat were these people so afraid of?
7. Battleship Bay Ive been told to tell the girl whatever she wants to hear, so long as she comes along.
8. Soldiers Field They think the girl as something out of prophecy. Folksll die for their beliefs. Or kill.
9. The Hall of Heroes Slate. Mans always been half a fool, half a hero. Never could tell which side was more dangerous.
10. Inside the Hall of Heroes
11. Hall of Heroes Gift Shop
12. Return to the Hall of Heroes Plaza
13. Finkton Docks Turns out, the girls no fool. And Id prefer not to fall on the wrong side of her temper.
14. Beggars Wharf
15. Fort Franklin Pier
16. Worker Induction Center
17. The Plaza of Zeal I dont trust Fitzroy to honor our deal. Rich, poor a welshers a welsher.
18. The Good Time Club
19. The Plaza of Zeal
20. The Gunsmith Shop Hard to believe a Chinaman like Chen Lin could come to own his own shop. Man must have friends.
21. Shantytown -Elizabeths got real feeling for the folks of Shantytown. Feelings like enough to get her killed.
22. The Bull House Impound The Bull House reminded me of the Pinkerton offices. Hard looking building, hard looking men.
23. The Bull Yard
24. Finkton Proper
25. On to the Factory Fitzroys looking for blood. One things for sureFink and her wont both be seeing the sunrise.
26. The Factory Courtyard
27. The Factory
28. Emporia The Bird and Elizabeth have some sort of connection. If I could put him down, would she let me?
29. Port Prosperity
30. Downtown Emporia Maybe the girl thought putting down Fitzroy would end it. But theres more where she came from.
31. Memorial Gardens
32. Comstock House Theres a debt I owe the girl, and if it means paying her and not the man in New York so be it.
33. The Atrium
34. Wardens Office
35. The Operating Theater
36. The Hand of the Prophet Comstock did more than torture her. Hes turning intointo him. Thats not going to happen.
37. Hangar Deck
38. Engineering Deck
39. Command Deck
40. The Sea of Doors

Yes, many people can. Including the people who created the game who have a "Load Chapter" feature built into the game. So just beat it, go to "Play Game", then "Load Chapter". There they all are! :)