Can any one list the chapters in order?

1. My auto save isn't the last saved point because it depends on the xbox clock; that resets after each shutdown :(

User Info: husambt

husambt - 3 years ago

1. Altogether, there are 40 chapters in Bioshock Infinite.

1. The Lighthouse My debts were many. My options were few.
    2. Welcome Center All I had were questions. But questions get you killed.
    3. Raffle Square
    4. Comstock Center Rooftops They had my scent. If I didnt get the girl soon, this whole job would be scotched.
    5. Monument Island Gateway Comstock knew I was coming. Who told him? Them that sent me here? If so, whats their real game?
    6. Monument Tower It didnt seem like a place to hold a young girlWhat were these people so afraid of?
    7. Battleship Bay Ive been told to tell the girl whatever she wants to hear, so long as she comes along.
    8. Soldiers Field They think the girl as something out of prophecy. Folksll die for their beliefs. Or kill.
    9. The Hall of Heroes Slate. Mans always been half a fool, half a hero. Never could tell which side was more dangerous.
    10. Inside the Hall of Heroes
    11. Hall of Heroes Gift Shop
    12. Return to the Hall of Heroes Plaza
    13. Finkton Docks Turns out, the girls no fool. And Id prefer not to fall on the wrong side of her temper.
    14. Beggars Wharf
    15. Fort Franklin Pier
    16. Worker Induction Center
    17. The Plaza of Zeal I dont trust Fitzroy to honor our deal. Rich, poor a welshers a welsher.
    18. The Good Time Club
    19. The Plaza of Zeal
    20. The Gunsmith Shop Hard to believe a Chinaman like Chen Lin could come to own his own shop. Man must have friends.
    21. Shantytown -Elizabeths got real feeling for the folks of Shantytown. Feelings like enough to get her killed.
    22. The Bull House Impound The Bull House reminded me of the Pinkerton offices. Hard looking building, hard looking men.
    23. The Bull Yard
    24. Finkton Proper
    25. On to the Factory Fitzroys looking for blood. One things for sureFink and her wont both be seeing the sunrise.
    26. The Factory Courtyard
    27. The Factory
    28. Emporia The Bird and Elizabeth have some sort of connection. If I could put him down, would she let me?
    29. Port Prosperity
    30. Downtown Emporia Maybe the girl thought putting down Fitzroy would end it. But theres more where she came from.
    31. Memorial Gardens
    32. Comstock House Theres a debt I owe the girl, and if it means paying her and not the man in New York so be it.
    33. The Atrium
    34. Wardens Office
    35. The Operating Theater
    36. The Hand of the Prophet Comstock did more than torture her. Hes turning intointo him. Thats not going to happen.
    37. Hangar Deck
    38. Engineering Deck
    39. Command Deck
    40. The Sea of Doors

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster - 3 years ago 0 0

1. Yes, many people can. Including the people who created the game who have a "Load Chapter" feature built into the game. So just beat it, go to "Play Game", then "Load Chapter". There they all are! :)

User Info: TT_Gaming

TT_Gaming - 3 years ago 0 0