Question from TysonChak

Anyone else experiencing no option to load saved game data?

I cannot find an answer to this question anywhere online, but my copy of resident evil six for the 360 has no option to load any saved data. The data is obviously been saved, as I have looked on my hard drive and see the saved files. I've played through the first 30 minutes five times already, and cannot continue until I find a solution. Please help!

Answers

vidiotgamer101 answered:

There is no save option, everything is auto saved. you have to reach a certain point in the campaign chapter till you get to a long cutscene, after the cutscene there will be a checkpoint where the game has the saving marker at the top left part of the screen. if your playing the tutorial where it puts you in game immediately after running the disk you must finish the entire level b4 even being able to reach an auto save point. if you manage to get to these auto save checkpoints and it still doesn't save then try erasing the save data and try again.
1 0

graidandb answered:

I am having the same problem but mine is on the PS3. I must have played through at least 3 check points, and like TysonChak said, I can see the save game data under the PS3 saved data utility. But everytime I start the game it starts from the beginning and did not load from the saved game data.
1 0

nikhilshrk94 answered:

Same problem for here in pc any 1 having solution stucked at level 1
0 0