Question from jedediahpelland

Where can I find the middle teleport for the forest level?

When you use a teleport and the teleport map comes up, the teleport in the middle of the forest levels is blue and I cant teleport there, I have gone through the levels to try to find it and cant, how do I get this teleport?

Auburok answered:

Take a teleporter to Jungle: Jungle Highlands.

Open the door below using dark alignment. Go down and stop through the first floor. Keep making your way down until another stomp floor, and go through. Break the wall to the right, and charge through the wall after that. Stomp the floor below and break the wall to find the secret Jungle area: "On the Treetops".
0 0

Where can i find the charge attack and launch pad power ups? Unanswered jade0127
How many life increases, and mana increases are there? Unanswered poolshark200016
New Game+ ? Answered MajorGamer915
Arcade Mode? Open g4_feak1012