Question from imaZombieGamer

How long is that buitiful game??

I ask this beacuse im wondering if its gonna least a long time for a maximum fun

tnx already!!!

Bl00dY_ReApeR answered:

I'd say it's about 6 hours long if you take it slow and could take another 4 hours if you do a New Game Plus playthrough to do everything and get all the Achievements.
2 0

Answers

agentpheonix answered:

I have yet to beat the game, but devs stated that it should take about 8-10 hours to beat, depending on how much exploring, etc that you do.

Also the new game + option adds a tone of replayability. Also there are challenges to complete with each weapon, and different difficulty modifiers that add replayability as well. Some modifiers include things like enemies regenerate health, no dodging, etc.

So with all of those in mind, a person could easily squeeze over 20 hours out of the game if you tried.
1 0

lcfa1986 answered:

I beat the game today and it took me close to 10 hours because I was trying to complete everything in my first game. I missed a few things and am looking forward to playing through again in the new game plus mode.
1 0

Poopinhammer answered:

I beat the first run through in a little under 6 hrs (went through "who knows where" twice), doing new game plus right now and in about 2 hrs im 75% through the story mode already. The ability to keep your upgraded weapons makes things a LOT easier the second time around. the narrator makes a lot more sense the second time as well.
0 0

derekablackburn answered:

I've gotten a good bit of time out of this game, just because I like going through who knows where with different loadouts/handicaps.
0 0

Does this game have multiplayer? Answered viviciuszn
How is this game coming out? Answered Shadow_Hokage
How big is this game to download roughly ? Answered hereisthepain
Where can I find history book memento stranger's dream? Unanswered pseudonarne
Hammer challenge Glitch? Answered wambam1221