Will this game be 400 MS points as well as Case Zero?

1. Hoping it will - it looks great!

User Info: Lkuey

Lkuey - 5 years ago

1. Its an arcade game not downloadable content. The cost is 800 points.

User Info: TravisIsGod

TravisIsGod - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I believe they said it will be for 800 msft points, and i believe it will be downloadable content instead of being on the arcade. Hope this helps answer your question.

User Info: art93

art93 - 5 years ago 2 2
  2. Travis's answer is spot on, 800MS points from XBLA.

User Info: EUNIT88

EUNIT88 - 5 years ago 2 1
  3. It's 800 points exactly

User Info: mike321730

mike321730 - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. 800 and case zero is 500 points so I would rather get case west cuz I got case zero

User Info: KNGC

KNGC - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. Case Zero is 400 points KNGC but dont worry, you'll be okay... I believe 800 points is bullspunk for Case West, i got it and its short and the act of saving survivors are wussed out. The content feels under the bar Case Zero set at 400 points. id have been fine with paying 800 for Zero and 400 for West. Zero had motorcycle escapes, and stores and importable XP, and West just has 3 cases.... Ill just end by saying Frank needs Zombrex everyday, but unlike previous dr2 stories, you dont need to juggle time to find zombrex in time because the games over before he needs his next 24hour dose of zombrex... If you were disappointed DR2 was too easy compared to Dead Rising, youll be further angered at the changes made... But if you like the easy like me, and dont mind being short, itd be worth getting

User Info: mrstilwater

mrstilwater - 5 years ago 0 0