Are you confused about the Combo Cards, too?

1. Current, heres a list of my combo cards, I think I have them all...

1. Drill Bucket
    2. Freezer Bomb
    3. Hail Mary
    4. Dynameat
    5. Flamethrower
    6. Plate Launcher
    7. Blazing Aces
    8. Snowball Cannon
    9. Ripper
    10. Laser Sword
    11. Shocker
    12. Zap N' Shine
    13. Lightning Gun
    14. Reaper
    15. Impact Blaster
    16. Sterilizer
    17. Laser Gun

This is the complete list I have of Combo Cards I have, and assume it to be complete. For the Achievement "Handy Man", it says to build all of the new combo weapons.

Ive build all 7 of the new combo weapons in a single playthrough, twice just to be safe, yet still didnt get the achievement. So to be even safer, I build all 17 of them, even trying to build the Wingman (Queen + Nectar), but found I wasnt able to make the latter in this game.

So my question is, how do you get the Achievement? Possibly its glitched for other people, and not just me. I would like to think im not the only one with this problem. Is there something im missing, maybe?

Also, I notice that three of my Combo Cards are gray, and have Frank on them instead of Chuck. These are the Zap N' Shine, Reaper, and Sterilizer. Apparently, when my Coop partner is playing as Frank, he can use a special attack with the Reaper, and gets a X2 PP Bonus for using those combo weapons. Might it have something to do with that? Are those cards like that for everybody? Or is it maybe because Frank made them before Chuck?

Im very confused, some reassurance from other gamers would cheer me up. Whats up, fellow Dead Rising 2 fans?

User Info: JoeyRevolver1

JoeyRevolver1 - 5 years ago
    Ive done everything Single Player.

User Info: JoeyRevolver1

JoeyRevolver1 - 5 years ago

1. Its a glitch. Made a new file, made those 7 weapons, and it worked. Thanks for helping, anyways. :)

User Info: JoeyRevolver1

JoeyRevolver1 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Did you do it co-op everytime, maybe try it solo.

User Info: DJ_QUICKSILVERX

DJ_QUICKSILVERX - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Well not sure on what else, if your up for playing sometime. I'm currently looking for the ppstickers, My GT is DJ QUICKSILVER. Just thought the lazer gun do just pick it up off floor or do you make one after the survivor.

User Info: DJ_QUICKSILVERX

DJ_QUICKSILVERX - 5 years ago 0 1