Question from brentsonier

Upgrading Weapons?

I wonder if i should use the Titanite i found now or wait for a better weapon. I have 1 Titanite Shard, 2 Large Titanite Shards, and 1 Twinkling Titanite. But the best weapon I have is the Drago Sword, and i also have Longsword, Scimitar, Rapier, Estoc, Spear, Winged Spear, Halberd, Zweihander. Then I have a bow, crossbow, and catalyst w/soul arrow.
I'm a level 20 Hunter with equal STR and DEX.

HerpDerpSouls answered:

Once you complete Undead Parish you can purchase an endless supply of Titanite Shards for 800 souls each from the blacksmith in that area. You shouldn't be too concerned about upgrading to at least +5 for regular items as most will only require Shards up until that point. If you like a particular weapon I would say that you should go for it. Keep in mind that around Sen's Fortress you will most likely be replacing the Drake Sword for a lightning spear or something else....
2 0

Answers

The_Cuggernaut answered:

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Dragon weapons all require dragon scales and 10k to buff *they ARE worth it* but its time consuming and unless you join the dragon covenant you will have a hard time farming scales to max them out. But the dragon weapons are not buffed by character stats this is a good weapon for people making *endurance/vitality/resistance builds which tank bosses with relative ease when accompanied by a decent shield.
0 1

Divine Weapons into Boss Weapons? Answered luckresistant
+10 Weapons? Answered leon_kazuma
Weapons? Open 7ysatnaflanif
How can i use magic weapons? Open akosiompz
Armour + Weapons ??? Answered darksoul1987