Killing the Obnoxious guy by Firelink Shrine?

1. So does anyone know what you get from killing the obnoxious guy sitting by the firelink shrine? The guy who's there when you first get dropped off by the bird. I'd rather not kill him if he's important to the game later.

User Info: JPhoenix985

JPhoenix985 - 5 years ago

1. The best thing to do if you really don't need his hints (which you really don't since this is mostly an open world), you can kill him for some decent humanity. I advise killing him because if you don't, he'll attack you later and possibly complicate your already difficult gameplay.

User Info: dslayer6989

dslayer6989 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In my game he really wasnt that important, he just gave hints to what is next. After Anor Londo though he disappeared into the New Londo Ruins, when i found him he attacked me so I killed him...sadly he didn't drop anything for me.

User Info: Leonguard

Leonguard - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Nice. Killing him at the beginning was tough. Kind of a tutorial for timing attacks and blocking. When he laughed at me I lost it and took a swing.

User Info: gunmetalmanny

gunmetalmanny - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. He's not important, as far as I know. Kill him if you wish, doesn't affect anything major, so it seems.

User Info: MarthApprentice

MarthApprentice - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. And you should get humanity, possibly some Knight armor.

User Info: MarthApprentice

MarthApprentice - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. He gives you 1000 souls and thats it.

User Info: JSS98

JSS98 - 4 years ago 0 0