Question from jiniguano

How do I level up?

I am at level 1, with over 2,400 souls. How do I get to level 2?

mayvaray answered:

You go to the Bonfires around and there should be a option to Level Up. You will Level up by putting points into different Parameters.
1 0

MrHelpingHand answered:

Go to any bonfire, select the option 'Level Up' and put points to whatever you want press back and scroll down to see what skill does what, you will need souls to level up and as you keep going up in levels the soul amount increases.
0 0

Domsmith2000 answered:

Ok, go to a bonfire (the swords in the ground with fire surrounding it.) and click "level up" when you do slide once to put one point in any stat you want...but since you are a beginner, I advise you to stay away from the resist stat...LOL also get explanations on stats you want to use as being a "jack of all trades" is really sucky in the long run. Good luck. ^_^
0 0