Question from LordHellmaster

Where can I find cooler?

I'm currently doing the quest to get snow for Bopo and learned I have to get a cooler in the snowy mountains but have been unable to find it. What am I supposed to do?

Vipa1985 answered:

The cooler is in the area with icicles on the ceiling that drop with spikes on the floor & the falling platforms, there should be a section where you need to slide under some spikes if you're in the correct area.

From the beginning of the screen you'll pass over 2 spike pits being covered by crumbling platforms (there is also a wolf & caveman enemy here) following this you need to slide under some spikes which are also over a crumbling platform, you'll then come to another crumbling platform you need to fall down this one & head to the lest to find the cooler.

To complete the sidequest you'll obviously need some snow from further on in the level before returning to Mudpot

If you get stuck here's a vid from Youtube to help:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIcb3I3WXA
0 0