Question from CheerlessAlias

Rockstar code ?

just bought Undead Nightmare from XBox live- it is downloaded, but it is asking for a Rockstar code- where do I get that?

Answers

macaroni338 answered:

what u mean? u go 2 main menu n press y to open up a list of your downloads?

Give me more information and I'll be able to help.
Or add me on XBL, my Gamertag is PhoenixFizzle. Send me a message for why your are adding me (things like I need help with this and that) and then I'll give u a FR n give u help.
0 0

Novanole answered:

I'm having the same problem. I just downloaded it. At the main menu I press A for single player and it gives me the option for Red Dead Redemption or Undead Nightmare. When I choose undead nightmare it takes me to the downloaded content section. The only thing listed there is the outfit I got for free when I purchased the game. XBOX marketplace says its downloaded so I'm not sure what to do.
0 0

k_digidy answered:

I had the SAME problwm. The expansion is Not fully downloaded. I don't know why Rockstar makes you think it is, but if you are getting the code request, just make sure Undead Nightmare is fully downloaded.

It can take several hours. Mine took about 8 hours to fully download.
0 0

macaroni338 answered:

did you guys download the collection with everything or just undead nightmare?
I downloaded each pack seperatly and had no problem... sorry, can't help anyone here... ask RockStarGames
0 0

Novanole answered:

I got it taken care of, thanks to k_digidy. I went onto live to download it again and even though it said it was purchased/downloaded, when I tried to download it again it said it was only 74% done. Finishing the download now. Weird.
0 0

cheezyboo answered:

Is it actually installed, you guys? I have it for the PS3.
0 0

creativezxc answered:

Is easy it's just a bug first disconnect your internet from xbox then enter undead nightmare and when ingame connect to xbl after that game should update and good to go.
0 0

What is the code for infinite ammo? Open dude_ultimat
How do I unlock the Legend Of The Undead Outfit? Open Afurbystalksme
How do I get 100%? Unanswered DarkHarvenger
How do I find a undead bear? Open DarkHarvenger
What do i do now? Open XxBULLHONKYxX