Question from Xbox7200

How do you get to Mexico?

I need help. I have burned all 3 cemeterys in New Austin. I watched the cutscene where Seth tells you that Mexico is the problem. I have saved all the towns but there are no missions and the bridges to Mexico are broken. Can anyone tell me what to do?

AssassinHunter2 asked for clarification:

i've finished the West Dickinson mission and the Seth mission with all the graveyard clearing and there hasn't been a new mission in ages after i finished those and i have nothing to do now, can someone tell me how to continue

Answers

macaroni338 answered:

Have you found West Dickens? go to Fort Mercer, u get cutscene of Dickens scamming people, u gotta get some stuff for him, there will be a point where u gotta pass the time until he finds a way... missing person is best way.

u find Dicken later in Solomans Folly, he knows how 2 get u into Mexico, go to the scratching post to find former amry recruits fighting off a horde of the undead. there is a chest nearby, help the survivors and earn it or go to the chest, take it n leave em there to die.

At Benedict, u will have the army uniform that will get u on the army train. help the Army kill the undead and then a cutscene, then fight more undead, release the trains brakes and see cutscene of u breaking into Mexico!

Need more help? Message me on XBL, Gamertag is PhoenixFizzle
0 0

macaroni338 answered:

Gamertag: PhoenixFizzle
When I'm not on XBL, text for help: 416-708-3751

need more help? use above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
0 1

jackwinz1 answered:

I'm pretty sure the final West Dickens mission has you go to a camp of Army soliders who will give you a uniform for helping them or just stealing it
0 1

chism50 answered:

What was it that west dickens wants you to get??? I have done every thing and there are no missions or any thing what do I do???
1 1

macaroni338 answered:

He wants 5 Desert Sage and 5 Violet snowdrop, then some parts from Riley's Charge.

Need more help?
Message PhoenixFizzle on XBL or text 416-708-3751
0 1

boy_wonder20 answered:

You go to the bridge and you throw a fire bottle on what ever is blocking the way. it worked for me.
0 0

Kirsten35 answered:

If you go to the pause menu the select "journal", you shoul see 3 catigories. Pick "survivors" and it will show you the needed missions to continue in the game. It also gives you a overview of the tasks in that mission and often gives you the location of the items.
Example:
On the mission "a cure for most of what ails you" if you scroll over it, then hit triangle, the overview tells you where to find the plants dickens needs.
Hoped this help you guys out cuz I know I had some trouble with this part of the game too.
Also plz check out my YouTube show random acts. Most episodes will be in 2-3 parts like the first one had random acts 01 p1 and random acts 01 p2. Thanks <3
0 0

randyadventure answered:

Just FYI for future Qs, a player must not only respond to all of Nigel West Dickens' requests, but also kill all sasquatch in Tall Trees (sad, but it must be done), and report to Fort Mercer and find and retrieve the first missing person.
Once all of the missions are complete, Dickens' "W" will appear at Soloman's Folley and he will then instuct you on how to get to Mexico.
0 0