Question from Afurbystalksme

How do I unlock the Legend Of The Undead Outfit?

I need to unlock the Legend Of The Undead Outfit, I attained rank 5 on all challenges but somehow, now, when I enter challenges it only displays 3 challenges: Undead Sharpshooter - Rank 5, Tomahawk Mastery - Rank 5, and Undead Treasure Hunter - Rank 5. Although these are all of them in the Challenges, The Legend Of The Undead Outfit is not unlocked and still says, " O Complete Outfit: Attain Rank 5 in all Undead Challenges. Before, when I started the Challenges from Rank 1, there was about 5 challenges, i completed them up to Rank 5, and the last one I completed was Undead Sharpshooter Rank 4 - kill 4 undead types with one dead eye meter. I completed it, and now there's only 3 challenges (like I said) all in rank 5 and the outfit it still locked!! Please help, what can I do?

Answers

BeemerH answered:

I might be a year late with this and you probably figured it out by now but the reason you havent unlocked the legend of the undead outfit is because it says to get rank 5 with each and now you may think you have rank 5 because thats what it says next to each challenge, but really youre only at rank 4. The challenges displayed are telling you WHAT YOU NEED to get to rank 5. Plus you said that the last you completed was a rank 4 challenge.

To sum up, youre at rank 4 with those challenges still, the challenges will disappear from the list when theyre complete (which is at rank 5).

Good luck!
0 0