Question from Zehutsumei

Internet Code?

I've noticed every time I save, I'm given a series of letters and numbers called an Internet Code. Is this a similar method to passwords? Or is it something else entirely?

JoveHack answered:

You could submit that code in the Dark Room at Beyond Good and Evil's Official site.

If you did well enough in that save you would be given the (random) code to get the final mdisk in the game. It would also unlock a 2-player version of the game in the bar.

The Dark Room was disabled for a long time, but maybe they'll revive it for the HD release.

beyondgoodevil.us.ubi.com/
3 0

Answers

JoveHack answered:

Since my last answer I've tested the Dark Room. It's working. With a good Internet Code you can perform a mission that will earn you the code for the locked cabinet in the Akuda Bar.

The Internet Code will also determine your ranking on BG&E's official Most Wanted list.
1 0