Question from disillusiond

How do I get past Slaughterhouse, East Wing?

K so right after you meet back up with Double H, you go down a mined hallway and he has to hit the switch for you to get past the electric field. Problem is that as soon as you go into the room these Trilobites Saltans start fighting and never end! I can't get him to hit the switch because he won't stop fighting the trilobites. ???????

Answers

JoveHack answered:

You've got to kill all the Trilobites Saltans. It takes some work.

Wait for one to jump over Jade, then turn and hit it quickly before it recovers.

You can also try having HH stun them with his supermove, but I never had much luck with it.

Watch here starting at 4:50
Beyond Good and Evil Part 27 Getting the Last Picture by Quadsux
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ystdftc-Y&t=4m50s

Good luck.
0 1

SaberSpellSword answered:

You have to beat them all to progress.

There's two ways to beat them, the (relatively) easy way, and the hard way if you like a challenge:

1. (easy way)
HH's special stun's them for only one second so after hitting Y you got to be quick to kill them. His special tho is almost instant and pretty much has no recharge time or useage limit so you can use it as much and as often as you like. Basically, all you have to do is stun, then attack, stun then attack. you can practically just button mash YX, YX, YX, YX and they'll eventually all go down.
(I like throwing in a second attack in there tho, so I button mash YXX, YXX, YXX)

2. (hard way)
They jump over you to dodge your attacks but they have to rest after landing which is when you need to attack. So hit attack once to have one jump over you then wait for it to land then kill it with a second attack. Just try not to button mash or u'll die. It's difficult keeping your cool tho when u got 50 of the bloody things surrounding you.
0 0