Question from SaberSpellSword

How do I reunite with HH in the Slaughter House's Inner Moat?

I got stuck in the 1st section but managed to get the hovercraft past the gate, so I headed off to do the rest of the level.

Now I've completed the other two sections and I've even figured out what I have to do to get past this last section. The problem is that you need your co-op buddy with you to get through it and we got split up half way through the second section I went to (the one guarded by all the mines) and we were never reunited.

I have no save file from before we were split up so unless I can find a way to reunite with him again, I'm going to have to start the WHOLE GAME over again :'(

JoveHack answered:

This may be the Lost Partner bug. Using a previous save's the only solution if that's the case. Next time always keep a save at the Akuda Bar. (You'll want one there anyway to get the final MDisk.)

If you've done all three photos for IRIS at the Slaughterhouse then HH is probably gone for good. Otherwise it's possible you just haven't done the part that makes HH rejoin Jade.

It's up to you how much time you want to spend trying to rejoin with HH.

This isn't the only killer bug in the game. The good news is that the game's easy and fun to replay, with great music to listen too. You can also keep extra deep saves on hand to keep this from being a major problem in the future.

Wish I had more help for you. Good luck.
1 0

Answers

JoveHack answered:

Okay, I've done a bit more research. Search on youtube for Spenibus's Beyond Good and Evil walkthrough. HH and Jade split up at 6:55 in part 21.

If that's where you last saw HH, then follow the walkthrough up to the point where they re-unite. Make sure you've done that part. That's your best hope for finding HH.
0 0

SaberSpellSword answered:

Thanks for your help but it looks like I'm going to have to start over :(
It was a glitch. I think it's because I was pretty much trying to do the one your supposed to do first last and the one ur supposed to do last first.

I was supposed to take the photo of the three guys in the tubes which was supposed to complete the set and I think that's what triggered the glitch. the set wasn't complete (because that was the 1st photo I took) so HH wasn't waiting for me on the other side of the horizontal elevator platform thing. That's another game breaking glitch, taking the elevator before you've taken the photo leaves you with no way to get back to the photo spot since you can't get there the long way or use the lift to get back there on ur own.
0 0

Why does the game keep telling me correct code)? Unanswered elfistein
Beyond good and Evil bug? Open killerloader
How do I give heart upgrades to Pey'J? Answered DonGreen37
How do you get past the security drone? Answered Tlm72568
Help with area stategy? Open Tlm72568