Any tips for Bamf?

1. I've blown through a 6 man game and still didnt get it...and my team worked perfectly together. Any ideas cause I dont know what else to try.

User Info: MyJeffHardyhat

MyJeffHardyhat - 5 years ago

1. I would suggest playing it single player offline. I played it on normal and mutant power spammed my way through the entire thing to get it. Use either Colossus or Storm. I'd lean more towards Storm as you can line up an entire screen of baddies to take down in one shot rather than having to actually walk into range like you do with Colossus.

User Info: LynnTerra

LynnTerra - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Pick your favorite character, preferably someone with a mutant power that covers a good amount of the screen. Then spam their mutant power, killing as much as you can. When you use up all of your power, die and come back to spam some more.

I used storm and accomplished it in just under 20 minutes.

User Info: TX_Fats

TX_Fats - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. I used Colussus on a solo normal game in the Japanese version, and then just basically use his power as much as you can in large groups

User Info: Mav3r1ck0

Mav3r1ck0 - 5 years ago 2 1
  3. Best way to do it is solo with Colossus.

User Info: kyle78

kyle78 - 5 years ago 2 1
  4. Colossus: mutant special, die, mutant special, die. Rinse and repeat.

User Info: Youre_My_Boy

Youre_My_Boy - 5 years ago 1 0