Question from MyJeffHardyhat

Any tips for Bamf?

I've blown through a 6 man game and still didnt get it...and my team worked perfectly together. Any ideas cause I dont know what else to try.

LynnTerra answered:

I would suggest playing it single player offline. I played it on normal and mutant power spammed my way through the entire thing to get it. Use either Colossus or Storm. I'd lean more towards Storm as you can line up an entire screen of baddies to take down in one shot rather than having to actually walk into range like you do with Colossus.
2 0

Answers

TX_Fats answered:

Pick your favorite character, preferably someone with a mutant power that covers a good amount of the screen. Then spam their mutant power, killing as much as you can. When you use up all of your power, die and come back to spam some more.

I used storm and accomplished it in just under 20 minutes.
2 0

Mav3r1ck0 answered:

I used Colussus on a solo normal game in the Japanese version, and then just basically use his power as much as you can in large groups
2 1

kyle78 answered:

Best way to do it is solo with Colossus.
2 1

Youre_My_Boy answered:

Colossus: mutant special, die, mutant special, die. Rinse and repeat.
1 0

Energy Pill? Answered K6CTX
Is there a full proof way to beat a boss? Open endplanets
How do I perform a throw? Open endplanets
How many lives??? Answered delgadomad27
Can't fall for the Trap? Answered Huckabeast22